Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the world of testosterone. I've been happily married to my husband for 15 years. I have 4 boys - Ben,11 Matthew,8 - Sam,6 - Josh,6. No, you are not seeing things...I have twins. It's a wonderful life being the Queen. I will never be dethroned by some little girl who's middle name is Drama. Life is good...
|
Add this to your site |
3 comments:
looks like fun! glad you guys got out as a family. We still haven't had our usual outings this year. It's been crazy.
Looks like loads of fun. The Islands and up there around the lake is my favorite place..
Just saw these. Looks like a great time. Boys are getting big! Soon I won't be able to toss them around at Christmas. :) Looking forward to seeing you guys!
Post a Comment