We're still at the reunion. Sam absolutely loved this dip. Beth makes it every year and there's not one person who doesn't like it. He didn't want anything else.
My Mom and Step Dad had a party too. We didn't get there until later so there's not as many pictures. The above picture is Krista, Kayleigh, and Mindi. As you can see, they were sooo excited about getting their picture taken :)
Dan and Sam playing ping pong. Sam and Josh just think Dan is the bomb :) They couldn't get enough of him...which is awesome!! Both parties were wonderful. Ate way too much. Got to see everyone.
Everyone was exhausted when we got home. Eric and I took a cat nap between the kids screaming and fighting about the PS3 and then went to watch the fireworks. Our favorite part was the fire bombs. They were awesome!!
Great day...hope everyone's day was great too.





3 comments:
Sounds like you had a wonderful 4th of july.
BUSY-BUSY-BUSY-BUSY
GREAT PICS!
Aww, I think they're the bomb too! I miss your boys. Hi to them and to Eric!
Post a Comment