Sunday, May 25, 2008

Savannah Baseball Tourney


Here's everyone! Just in case you can't tell, Ben is in the front, far right. You can double click the picture to see it better. If you look on the left, you can see Matthew's backside...nice. He just had to get in the picture :)

Eric and Ben...what a great picture. Eric is one of the assistant coaches. He's great with the kids.

They ended up in 3rd place. It was a great tourney, they had trophies for the top 4 teams.

Here's our 3rd place celebration...the coach only gets one beer poured over his head. I really think no one wanted to waste the beer and he was lucky to even get something poured over his head.

Coach Roth does a fine job with these boys. I am very proud of Ben and his teammates.

1 comment:

Alex said...

haha -- I like the celebratory picture! I can't believe what a young man Ben is becoming!